Please book spaces, dates, and times by contacting Advancement Events
Events That Classes Are Responsible for Coordinating
- Class meals: Breakfasts, lunches, receptions, and dinners
- Evening activities: Activities in your class tent after dinner
- Entertainment: See Entertainment
- Class meeting: Select your new slate of class officers
- Class memorial service: Book the place, date, and time through Alumni Relations. See Memorial Services
Optional Events Classes May Wish to Coordinate
- Class symposium or panel – Alumni Relations is happy to assist in coordinating College speakers, faculty, and/or administrators.
- Class photo – The cost for a class photo is approximately $200 per class. Please refer to current price list for exact amount. Book date, time, and location through Advancement Events. Select from locations such as the steps of Dartmouth Hall or Webster Hall, the west steps of Baker library, or many others.
- Class tour of Rauner Special Collections Library or Baker-Berry Library – Please book date and time through Alumni Relations.
- Viewing of the Orozco Murals – Alumni Relations is happy to help by finding a professor to act as a guide.
- Class family activities – Gather all classmates, guests, and children for an afternoon of fun. Rent inflatable bouncy houses, slides, mini-golf, bungee-jump, and other family games. Or make it simpler with Ping-Pong, three-legged races, and an obstacle course.
- Wine and cheese, beer, or sake tasting – Contact a local caterer who can present a selection.
- Cooking class – Contact the King Arthur Flour Baking Education Center in Norwich, VT, to organize; (800) 652-3334 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Class art and artists show – Invite class artists, authors, poets, and others to display, discuss, or perform their talents. For example, the Class of 1968 invited its world-renowned puppeteer classmate, Dan Butterworth '68, back to perform for all reunion classes and kids!
- Class project gathering – Plan an event around your class project. Get more people involved by showcasing the project in a meaningful way. Invite campus constituents to present at gathering.
- Golf tournament – Call the Hanover Country Club directly: (603) 646-2000
- Tennis tournament – Book courts through Advancement Events.
- Class row – Book crew boats through Advancement Events.
- Class softball game
- Off-campus trips – Take a class field trip! Go on a hike or visit a local winery, brewery, or other nearby attractions.